Thursday, June 11, 2009

Requests at Havering Folk Club

It's always nice to get requests because (A) it suggests that somebody likes my songs and (B) it saves me having to decide what to play. The only problem is I've got two request from one person and the songs really deserve to be played on two different guitars, which is more than I can be bothered to carry for a normal singers night at Havering Folk Club. So I'm in the position of having one saved up for later, which is fine.
Last night then, we had a large number of floor singers - 19 I think, including some new people like Fanny Feeney

I played my own song "Blue" as a request and then a Bob Dylan classic, Just like a Woman. I'm sure I got the lines to verses one and two mixed up but only John would notice that :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails