Thursday, July 08, 2010

Quake and Tremble

It was Dave and Linda Worley's members' night at Havering Folk Club last night, Wednesday 7th July and despite the football on TV, a good crowd turned out.

I took along my six string guitar and played a couple of songs to start off the second half, after the break. Linda's camera battery failed again so I don't have any fresh video capture of that particular performance but I can post alternative versions from my ever growing collection on youTube in order to maintain the record of which songs were performed when.

Yellow Boat




If I had a Yellow Boat I'd sail it to St Martin's
Moor it off the white sand bay
Bobbing in the turquoise sea


Wonderwall


Wonderwall is a very famous song from Mancheser band Oasis, in the 1990s

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails