Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Two Revived Songs at HFC

I've picked out two songs from my old back catalogue of songs from an earlier era and relearned them, adapted slightly for my current style. Then I played them both for the podcast prototype 3  and then the next day at Havering Folk Club ( HFC ).

Unfortunately these songs don't really go together back to back very well, being both in the same key and also having some of the same words in each's title so I sandwiched something else in between each time.

The War is Over




Yesterday




The Dream Is Over





Future Music Blogs


In the future most of these little blogs recording which songs I played where are going to be posted over at the new site I've set up for the podcasting, andyroberts.me

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails