Friday, July 03, 2009

Beatles Songs at Havering Folk Club

I don't know why but I felt it was time to do a couple of Beatles songs this week. Linda likes "Here Comes The Sun" and Len had asked me to do my version some time so I was prepared to do that George Harrison song, with the capo on the 7th fret and everything. Wondering which I'd do next Terry asked for "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" so I had a go at that. I didn't quite remember all the words or all the chords, but enjoyed busking it. That's what singing live is all about sometimes.

Before I forget, Helen did a song about the millenium and that reminded me that I wrote a song once about the upcoming change of century so I decided to dig that one out for next week, probably. It's called Century.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails